Brian Thomas Cannon, MD
Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician in Bonita Springs and Naples, FL
Dr. Brian Thomas Cannon is a board-certified family medicine physician who treats patients age 5 and up in Bonita Springs and Naples, Florida.
Dr. Cannon received his undergraduate degree in exercise and sports sciences from the University of Florida in Gainesville, followed by a master of health services administration (MHSA) from St. Joseph’s College of Maine. Dr. Cannon earned his medical degree from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine in the Cayman Islands. He completed his family medicine residency training at East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine and Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, North Carolina, where he proudly served as chief resident.
Born and raised in Naples, Florida, Dr. Cannon prioritizes getting to know his patients, so that he can provide the very best healthcare, depending on each person’s needs. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. Dr. Cannon is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Preventive healthcare
- Annual health examinations
- Athletic physicals
- Joint injections
- Acute and chronic medical conditions, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- High blood pressure, cholesterol
- Thyroid disorders
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Routine skin cancer screenings
- Sports-related injuries
- Wart, sunspot, skin tag removal
- Family Medicine – American Board of Family Medicine
Education & Training
- BS: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (2002)
- MHSA: St. Joseph’s College of Maine, Standish, ME
- MD: St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman, British West Indies (2008)
- Residency: family medicine, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University/Vidant Medical Center, Greenville, NC (2012)
- Collier County Medical Society
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Schedule your appointment with family medicine physician Dr. Brian Thomas Cannon in either Bonita Springs or Naples, Florida, by calling Korunda Medical Institute at (239) 431-6464. You can also request an appointment using our convenient online form.