Branko Strok, MD
Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician in Naples, FL
Dr. Branko Strok is a board-certified family medicine physician who treats patients 5 years and older in Naples, Florida.
Dr. Strok received his medical degree from the University of Zagreb School of Medicine in Croatia in 1996. He completed two residency trainings, the first in nuclear medicine at the Sisters of Mercy University Hospital in Croatia, and the second in family medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
Before joining Korunda Medical Institute, Dr. Strok worked as an urgent care physician, as well as in private practice as a family medicine physician. Dr. Strok also served as a research assistant at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
Dr. Strok is licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Hawaii. He is fluent in English, Croatian, and Medical Spanish. When he’s not working, Dr. Strok enjoys traveling, reading, and the field of information technology.
- Preventive healthcare, including physicals & vaccines
- Urgent care needs
- Acute and chronic medical conditions, including:
- Family planning
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- High blood pressure, cholesterol
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Respiratory illnesses
- Sprains and strains
- Weight management
- Family Medicine – American Board of Family Medicine
Education & Training
- MD: University of Zagreb School of Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia (1996)
- Residency: nuclear medicine, Sisters of Mercy (Sestre Milosrdnice) University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia (2001)
- MS: medical informatics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN (2003)
- Postgraduate: human-computer interaction, Iowa State University, Ames, IA (2006)
- Residency: family medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX (2011)
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Schedule your appointment with family medicine physician Dr. Branko Strok in Naples, Florida, by calling Korunda Medical Institute at (239) 431-6464. You can also request an appointment using our convenient online form.